Kusturica, who set up ethno-village in Serbia, is willing to build house in Russia

logo russianconstruction.com
Kusturica, who set up ethno-village in Serbia, is willing to build house in Russia
Tags: Photo source:

A famous Serbian filmmaker and musician Emir Kusturica, who is also known for his creative architectural projects, is willing to build a house in Eastern Siberia, Russia.

According to Kusturica, the house can be built on the banks of the Angara River, the only river flowing from Lake Baikal.

The day before, on September 12, Emir Kusturica performed at a concert of the folk-rock band The No Smoking Orchestra, which was held in Irkutsk. In addition, the musician met with representatives of the local creative community in the city's Cinema House.

“I'm glad that I'm here. I swam in the Angara River seven times. I want to build my house on the bank of the Angara River,” he said.

We should remind you that more than ten years ago, in 2004, Emir Kusturica built a traditional village Drvengrad, also known as Küstendorf, in the southwest of the capital city of Serbia. Initially, the village was intended for his film Life Is a Miracle but later became a popular tourist attraction.

SIMILAR PUBLICATIONS

Partners