On the 5th of April, the largest building and interior trade show in Russia opened at the Moscow Expocentre.
Over 1500 producers and suppliers from 44 countries are participating in the show. Representatives from the embassies of Taiwan, Denmark and Germany attended the opening ceremony.
Speaking at the event, the president of the Russian Architects Union, Andrey Bokov, said that delegates from 67 regions of Russia also took part in the exhibition. According to him, this demonstrated the importance of import substitution, which the country needs so much.
The latest construction and finishing materials, windows, roofing, facades, construction equipment and instruments, electrical products, curtains, doors and many other products are being displayed at the showcases.
In the middle of the day, a plenary session was held at the MosBuild exhibition.
Upon completion of the first part of the event, an official awards ceremony took place. The show’s participants were awarded prizes in the following categories:
- The largest and the most rapidly growing network in Russia
- The network providing consumers with the widest range of services
- The largest domestic network and the leader of the online DIY products trade in Russia
- The largest domestic network of the Central Federal District
- The largest domestic network of the Volga Federal District
- The largest domestic network of the Urals Federal District
- The largest domestic network of the Southern Federal District
- The largest domestic network of the North-Caucasian Federal District
Among the winners were top managers of such networks as Leroy Merlin, OBI, STD Petrovich, Akson, Megastroy, Building Yard (Stroitelniy Dvor), and Elko.
The MosBuild exhibition of building and finishing material will be open until the 8th of April.