Enes
Moscow
WINNER OF THE RF MINSTROY MEDIA COMPETITION 2016
Go to mobile

All news

ARCHIVE NEWS

«    December 2017    »
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031

Turkish investor to build powerful brick plant in Penza

logo russianconstruction.com
Turkish investor to build powerful brick plant in Penza

Today, the Penza region governor, Ivan Belozertsev, discussed the terms of putting the brick plant in the “Otvel” technological park in operation with the delegation from Turkey.


As Construction.RU has been told by the regional press office, the corresponding agreement was achieved in 2013. Thus, a new brick plant, with the capacity of 40 m bricks a year, is planned to be built in the region.

The parties agreed that 90% of the new company’s shares will belong to the Turkish enterprise, and the other 10% - to the Russian partner.

A land plot for the project is allotted on the territory of the “Otvel” industrial park, engineering communications and asphalt roads have already been laid, a license for clay digging has been received.

The work was temporarily frozen because of flare-up between Russia and Turkey. Now the project implementation resumed.

The construction of the plant is to start in March-April of 2017, in 2018 it is expected to be put in operation.

Related publications

PARTNERS

UP