Medvedev has opened an I.T. City in Kazan

logo russianconstruction.com
Medvedev has opened an I.T. City in Kazan
Tags: Photo source:

The prime minister of the Russian Federation, Dmitry Medvedev, and the acting president of Tatarstan, Rustam Minnikhanov, officially opened the I.T. city of Innopolis in Kazan on June 9th. As reported to Construction.ru by the republican press service, the Russian Prime Minister, Dmitry Medvedev, taking the floor at the opening ceremony, remembered how three years ago he placed a time capsule in the foundation of the new city. In Innopolis the first stage of construction has already finished and about 100 inhabitants have moved into their houses. 16 more residential buildings with 850 apartments are under construction. Besides this, the sports center, the university and the science and technology park of Popov have started functioning in the city. Also designed is a bridge from the airport of Kazan to Innopolis, which will cut travel time to 15 minutes.
This Technopolis for future residents is near the university. The cost of construction of the university complex, including a sports complex, a residential campus and the university itself, was $4.7 billion. This year, applications for training in the higher education institution were submitted by about 15 thousand people chasing 400 places.

SIMILAR PUBLICATIONS

Partners