Enes
Moscow
WINNER OF THE RF MINSTROY MEDIA COMPETITION 2016
Go to mobile

LATEST NEWS

22:51 29-03-2017
Russian scientists created material ensuring 30 years of reactor’s operation
22:26 29-03-2017
Russia initiates criminal case over ex-lawmaker Voronenkov’s murder — media
22:01 29-03-2017
India's ONGC may join development of Dolginskoye oil field in Russia
21:37 29-03-2017
Gazprom offers its satellite systems at laying of Northern sea route
21:15 29-03-2017
Helicopters of Russia supply first multi-purpose helicopter to Kenya
20:21 29-03-2017
Large apartment complex to be erected in Voronezh for $17,5m
18:28 29-03-2017
Russia urges to consider Hyperloop project in Arctic transport development
17:32 29-03-2017
Russian Minister determines investment potential in Arctic energy sector
16:58 29-03-2017
London court hands down first decision on $3bn Ukraine’s debt to Russia
16:24 29-03-2017
Russia and Iran agree on cooperation in construction and housing
15:45 29-03-2017
Germans show interest in resort real estate of Crimea
15:02 29-03-2017
American architects propose skyscraper hanging suspended from asteroid
14:44 29-03-2017
Paris declines services of LafargeHolcim due to cement supplies for Trump Wall
13:52 29-03-2017
Gold deposits of 550 tons discovered in China
13:33 29-03-2017
Lukoil CEO discuss joint projects with Iranian Oil Minister
12:21 29-03-2017
First power unit of Iran's Bushehr NPP reaches its design capacity — Putin
11:49 29-03-2017
Bridge across Amur River spanning Russian and Chinese coasts to be erected in 2018
11:16 29-03-2017
High-capacity gold mining plant to be built in Uzbekistan
10:48 29-03-2017
Westinghouse energy company starts bankruptcy procedure
09:33 29-03-2017
Top official in Russian Culture Ministry detained by FSB in fraud case
21:03 28-03-2017
Putin and Rouhani consider supplies of SSJ100 to Iran
20:45 28-03-2017
Housing prices in USA grow faster than inflation and wages
19:44 28-03-2017
New shelter for homeless animals needs to be built in Perm
19:08 28-03-2017
Major broiler breeding facility to be erected in Moscow region
18:55 28-03-2017
Famous boxer to build large sports complex in Chelyabinsk
18:38 28-03-2017
Construction of high-tech shipyard starts in Russian city near Arctic Circle
17:39 28-03-2017
FSB conducts anti-terror training exercise on Kerch Bridge
16:23 28-03-2017
Chinese to build smart greenhouses in Russian city of Ulan-Ude
15:30 28-03-2017
South Korea stops NPP reactor due to risk of nuclear seepage
14:02 28-03-2017
Hotel market boom expected in Moscow by 2018 World Cup
All news

ARCHIVE NEWS

«    March 2017    »
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031 

Vast preferential credit offered by Russia to Egypt

logo russianconstruction.com
Vast preferential credit offered by Russia to Egypt

Russia is giving Egypt an export loan of $25 bln over 13 years, with a rate of 3% per annum, for the construction of the first NNP in the country.

The Egyptian press reported about this, referring to sources close to the negotiations. According to them, the Russian loan will be used for the financing of 85% of all work on the construction site of the four generating units of 1200 MW each. The remaining 15% of the NPP’s cost will be financed by the state budget of Egypt. The Arab republic will repay the money over 22 years.

The first repayment is designated for October 15th, 2029.

To remind you, the intergovernmental agreement on cooperation on the construction and exploitation of the first Egyptian NPP, using Russian technology, was signed in Cairo on November 19th. It was then that the parties signed the agreement on the loan to Egypt for this project.

Related publications

PARTNERS

UP