What Sergei Sobyanin said on visiting “K2 Business-park” in new Moscow 30 thousand new working positions will be created in new Moscow this year

logo russianconstruction.com
What Sergei Sobyanin said on visiting “K2 Business-park” in new Moscow  30 thousand new working positions will be created in new Moscow this year
Tags: Photo source:

As our play-by-play correspondent Yury Kipin reports, while visiting the “K2 Business-park”, Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin said that there is active construction going on in the territory of New Moscow. 80 thousand positions have been created there in three years - that is, the number has actually doubled. At the same time the number of residents in the new administrative areas has grown by a third.

To remind you, the “K2 Business-park” is the first international A-class business centre on the territories now joined to the capital. Its phase I is a seven-storey building with a rental area of 18.5 thousand m2. In future, the total rented area will be 74 thousand m2. 

Answering journalists’ questions, Sergei Sobyanin told them that the reconstruction of the section of the Kaluga highway from the 20th to the 49th km is planned to be completed in 2016. 29 km of new road, 3 bridges, 4 overhead crossings, and 4 tunnels will be built during phase I. The reconstruction will result in a modern city and a 1st class main road with 4-5 traffic lanes in each direction.  

At the same time, the reconstruction of a junction on Profsoyuznaya Street and the MARR crossing is to be carried out, which will also be finished in 2016. Also, the Butovo - Vidnoye road and the Troitsk – Kiev highway link reconstruction will start in 2015, said Sergei Sobyanin. 

As our play-by-play correspondent Yury Kipin reports, while visiting the “K2 Business-park”, Moscow Mayor Sergei Sobyanin said that there is active construction going on in the territory of New Moscow. 80 thousand positions have been created there in three years - that is, the number has actually doubled. At the same time the number of residents in the new administrative areas has grown by a third. To remind you, the “K2 Business-park” is the first international A-class business centre on the territories now joined to the capital. Its phase I is a seven-storey building with a rental area of 18.5 thousand m2. In future, the total rented area will be 74 thousand m2.  Answering journalists’ questions, Sergei Sobyanin told them that the reconstruction of the section of the Kaluga highway from the 20th to the 49th km is planned to be completed in 2016. 29 km of new road, 3 bridges, 4 overhead crossings, and 4 tunnels will be built during phase I. The reconstruction will result in a modern city and a 1st class main road with 4-5 traffic lanes in each direction.   At the same time, the reconstruction of a junction on Profsoyuznaya Street and the MARR crossing is to be carried out, which will also be finished in 2016. Also, the Butovo - Vidnoye road and the Troitsk – Kiev highway link reconstruction will start in 2015, said Sergei Sobyanin.   

SIMILAR PUBLICATIONS

Partners